Bed and Breakfasts
NAS Graded for Wheelchair Users
Visit Britain 4 Star Rated
All Inclusive Price
Electricity Charges Included
Gas Charges Included
DescriptionPaul and Teresa Fowler invite you to enjoy a comfortable break in a unique English rural setting. Tastefully renovated Barn, Stable and Dairy Annexe converted into three cottages for self-catering accommodation. One twin and 2 family units sleeping 4 and 5 persons. 2 miles from the A47 at Guyhirn
- All properties have wide accessible showers with oil-fired central heating throughout and have washer/drier facilities available on site
- Large car park with flat access to properties
- One well-controlled dog is welcome – £10 per week
- 3 or 4 day bookings possible.
- Bookings are from Saturday to Saturday.
- Prices include all heating, power, linen and laundry facilities.
- FREE Cycle and helmet loan available.
- Private 2 acre accessible nature path to rear of properties
- Situated in a rural Fenland hamlet 5 miles from Wisbech
- Pub/restuarant 800metres
- Shop, PO, Takeaway 2 miles
- 1 Dog allowed by arrangement
- Home movers, commercial visitors welcome
The properties are designed be wheelchair-friendly and are graded by N.A.S. Wide, flat access doors throughout on the ground floors. We will endeavour to meet your individual requirements. Bed and breakfast also available short term. Twin en suite facilities. Please mention the Cambridgeshire Tourist Guide when calling.